Syndal Drafting Services offers drafting and site measuring services for a number of different council applications, including:
- Change of Use applications
- Crossover applications
- Planning permit applications
- Demolition plans
We also provide Project Management services, managing the entire process including council discussions and application submission.
Depending on what your application requires, we offer the following:
- a Site Plan (also called 'Existing Conditions Plan')
- Proposed Site Plan (showing any potential changes to your site)
- Internal Floor Plans (for internal building works)
- Elevation Plans (street view and side views are most common)
We can be on-site with just a few days' notice, and we're happy to offer advice as to any issues that may arise with your new premises.
How it works
Arrange a time with us, and we'll pop in and measure up your site.
We'll need internal access to create floor plans, so make sure that you've got the keys!
Once site works are completed, we draft the required plans, and send them back to you as A1, A2 or A3 PDF's, which can be printed and taken in to council for your application.
If you've asked us to Project Manage the whole process, we'll send copies of the plans through to you for your records, and keep you informed at every stage of the process.
And of course we're happy to answer any questions you might have, after plans have been delivered.